Power cords: Kimber Kable Palladium

Anyone have experience with the Kimber power cords.

I read an Audio Bacon review suggesting they have great timbre and tonal qualities.

Looking for a PC for my DAC

mpomerantz

@hanki - Can you share what improvements you experienced with the Furutech NFC connectors? 

I use the Rhodium version. It is quite a bit more open and increases dynamics and detail. The bass is also a bit tighter. To connect the bare wire to the plugs I use Furutech FP 209-10(R) spade terminals. This makes it easier as the cord wire is very thick. It also makes a better connection to the plug. You just have to use a crimping tool to attach the the spade terminal to the wire. I hope this helps. 

I use the Rhodium version. It is quite a bit more open and increases dynamics and detail. The bass is also a bit tighter. To connect the bare wire to the plugs I use Furutech FP 209-10(R) spade terminals. This makes it easier as the cord wire is very thick. It also makes a better connection to the plug. You just have to use a crimping tool to attach the the spade terminal to the wire. I hope this helps. 

@hanki - thank you! Might be too much of a project for me, but it’s good to know the cable can be enhanced.