Power regenerator vs conditioner

If the goal is to improve the sound quality (soundstage, detail, dynamics, etc) and the issue is "noisy" AC, it would seem to me that a power regenerator such as PS Audio P15 would be far superior to a "conditioner" such as a Shunyata Denali or Hydra or Triton.  Is this correct?  Thanks .
craig
I use High Fidelity Cables Power Conditioner, They replaced my PS Audio gear. Gave up surge and spike protection, but the sound was just so much better.
Since I’m a hobbiest drummer I only buy power conditioners designed by other drummers. That leaves me very little choice... drummer/ power designer Garth Powell. Seriously though, in my main system (TAD CR1’s /BHK300/Atma MP1) I use the Garth’s Niagara 7000 and really enjoy what it does on a micro and macro level.

Due to the disaster called 2020, I found myself away from home for a year and put together a small system based on a Hegel H190 and LSA Statement 10’s and didn’t want to spend a lot on conditioning. I ended up with a used Furman Ref15 fed by AQ’s latest bottom of the line power cord that Best Buy sells. (Both designed by Garth)
I really like what it did for the system and and at a very low cost. Incidentally I also picked up the AQ Powerquest 3 to compare with the Furman, which while quite old at this point (although almost identical to the latest 15i) I much prefer the Furman since it has energy storage for instantaneous current, similar to the Niagara.

Having tested and owning 2 conditioners that store energy to deliver greater than what the wall can for transients, I wouldn’t buy a conditioner without that feature.
I don't think this discussion will reach a conclusion. After all, everyone has completely different preferences for sound, and it is impossible for anyone to try every power processor. But from my own experience, I would agree that the power regenerator you mentioned is better than the power conditioner. I am currently using PS Audio P12.
The AudioQuest Niagara 7000 is seamless and (for me) has done the trick. It does not touch the sound. Have compared with direct into wall and all’s well. The AudioQuest Niagara 5000 should preform the same as the 7000. The price for the 7000 has gone up up up. 
Post removed