Prima Luna Premium Pre or Conrad Johnson ET3 SE

Hello,

I currently own a Conrad Johnson ET3 SE.

Would a Prima Luna Premium Preamp be an upgrade?

I am unfamiliar with Prima Luna.

Thanks for any input.
pkelly1504
Zd542, if I upset you somehow, I'm sorry. On to the topic of the thread.

Abrew: I do think about that. Everybody is trying to make a sale I suppose. Including consumers that bought a product and want to explain why. But motives don't matter that much as long as he gets data. Data is what's important.

I think that if you look at this thread, there is a LOT of information for him. Where it comes from is irrelevant as long as it's accurate. My statements were based on facts I know, and he was asking for that. If somebody thinks any of my statements were not accurate they can say so.

I think that if somebody from ARC, Cary, CJ, or whoever came in and made their case it would REALLY be incredible instead of things that have nothing to do with the question at hand. People in the industry talk about what to do with forums and the answer is the same. It goes off-topic.

Back to the original question. I think I've pretty much answered most anything relevant unless there is something else.

"04-12-15: Upscaleaudio
Zd542, if I upset you somehow, I'm sorry. On to the topic of the thread."

You don't owe me an apology. You owe yourself one.
"04-12-15: Abrew19
Meanwhile back at the ranch the original poster is no closer to getting valid comparison feedback like he asked for."

"Hello,

I currently own a Conrad Johnson ET3 SE.

Would a Prima Luna Premium Preamp be an upgrade?

I am unfamiliar with Prima Luna.

Thanks for any input.
Pkelly1504 (Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

The only way to find out for sure is to try the preamp in the OP's system next to his CJ. Aside from doing that, I don't see another alternative.