Primaluna Tube System

Hi. I am currently running a Primaluna Prologue 3 preamp into a vintage McIntosh solid state amp (MC-2105). I have been wanting to go all tube for a while, and thinking of two possible options.

I have an opportunity to buy a Primaluna Prologue 5 locally for $800 to pair with my Prologue 3. Alternatively, I've thought of selling all my equipment and waiting for an opportunity to buy a used Dialogue Premium integrated amp. What I am wondering is what are the advantages of each option. I have heard great things about the Prologue 3/5 combo. Would I be getting a huge improvement in performance, to justify selling my amp and preamp and the additional cost, by jumping to the Dialogue integrated?

My speakers are Vienna Acoustics Hadyn Grand bookshelf. Many thanks for your suggestions.
md30
Thank you for the recommendations. I will pick up a pair of the Mullard tubes this weekend. Someone else recommended the Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7 reissue. Might get a pair of them as well and compare them with the Mullards in the preamp.

Now for a bit of a shocker. My mother-in-law heard my stereo a few months ago, and asked me to find her something that would sound "similar," on a minimal budget. So I picked her up a Luxman R-115 a month ago, and tonight I found her some old PSB 400 speakers. Just set up the receiver and speakers for her. Darn the mid-range is wonderfully rich and smooth on this setup, which cost less than $200. Makes me want to replace my Vienna Acoustic Haydn Grand speakers with 3-way, larger bookshelf units. Anyone have recommendations for speakers that match well with the Primaluna? I am seriously tempted to find a more recent version of the PSB 400.
I had a Prologue 3/5 setup two years back now.
They really opened up once I changed the stock tubes to vintage pieces. The only new issue tubes were Gold Lion KT-77's in the Prologue 5.

Al. Wise
My best results were using either Sylvania or RCA long plate 12BH7A's in place of the 12AU7's and Telefunken's or Bugle Boy's in the 12AX7 slots.I aslo had good results with Raytheon black plate 5963's, but I liked the 12BH7A's the best.
My best new production 12AX7's were the Black Sable cryo treated Sovetek 12AX7LPS tubes from Tubedepot.

Al. Wise