Primare/ Vincent Adio /NAD /Rogue/ AVA /Hegel...- need a simple and reliable integrated

I came up with this list based on price and functions but all I know is that they are (mostly) boutique brands, cherished by audiophiles. I have heard NAD and Vincent and none of the rest. 

• Vincent SV-500
  • Primare I2*
  • Rogue Sphinx v2
  • Audio by Van Alstine Vision SLR 
  • Hegel H160/ H120
  • NAD C368
  • Simaudio Moon I-5

I don't stream, I have a turntable and CD player. I am good with 50Watts per channel, and I would like to avoid tubes for no-fuss maintenance. I have Klipsch RP8000F speakers. I prefer sound on the warm side, I mostly listen to 60s and 70s rock and some soul/jazz/blues. I have decent hearing, I enjoy a nice soundstage but I nothing as critical and analytical as some of you/the typical audiophile. 

I am a bit shallow, looks are important :) My budget would allow me to buy one of these used 5-10 years old (stretched... price is key, I would prefer a cheaper model with less functions)

If you own or have heard any of them and can tell me what the best choice/value is based on sound and reliability, that would be a great help.

gano

One recommendation: https://www.crutchfield.com/p_779CXA81G/Cambridge-Audio-CXA81-Silver.html. good time to buy the well-known mki.

One caveat: Hegel H160 is fast, clean but lean due to its high damping factor. It has more than enough grip / control on woofers, which may not work well with your speakers I think.

@lanx0003 

thanks for the CA link! I made a list of about 20 brands and crossed 4 or 5 for the looks. I am very intrigued by CA but the older models looks better,

I have a Rogue Atlas Magnum III and it’s truly exceptional as an integrated tube amp. So will jump on the Rogue bandwagon, as I think all of their products are very good and the service and parts (should you need this down the road) is in PA.