PS Audio or Ayre?

So I'm thinking about getting the BHK signature preamp or, I just read a review on the AyreK5xe preamp. They both seem like great pieces. Anyone have a preference?
wuzzer
@frustee I have a Perfect Wave and upgraded it to a Direct Stream. Check the PSAudio website for pricing. I just installed a Bridge II. It now decodes MQA. The software upgrades are free. 

I love the BHK Signature 300s driving my Joseph Audio Perspectives.   I am not using a preamp. 
Been running Ayre gear for a long time, no issues, sounds superb. My only need for service was to take advantage of their upgrade program. Great communication and fair price. If they upgrade a product you can get your unit upgraded to current spec for the difference in price between your version and the new. They don't make you buy a whole new unit.
Big ayre fan , had the whole 5 series set up for years. Thought it couldn’t get better, then went ps audio Bhk , a whole different level , by a large margin. Better on every aspect of the things you want from aa system. 
I agree with Beetlemania.  Not a single complaint with the units or the serice department....always got through with a phone call.