Puritan 136 vs 156 for simple system

I am looking at these two options for a fairly simple two channel system. My set up is:

Musical Fidelity A1

Gustard R26 DAC

Eversolo A6 Streamer

What I am wondering here is would it really be worth it to upgrade to the 156 over the 136?

128x128temmple

@temmple - As an aside, I was finally able to find a used ultimate power cable. I was expecting a minor but worthy upgrade. I was wrong. As soon as I replaced the classic power cable with the ultimate version, my system sounded more expansive, more detailed, and with better base. 

Keep checking this site and US Audiomart. They come up there every so often. Easy to pick one up at a discounted price. 

Puritan 136 would be a solid ground for any future upgrades, i have the 156 for few months and i can say that i can't listen to my setup without it anymore , separation and clean background improvement is very clear after months of use, One thing i did, is changing the Puritan power cable, it was too much of filtration for my taste, Puritan is a very good investment for the long run.

Had a person offer up one for sale on the other site and it was a scammer :((

Still on the hunt for a used 136. What do these typically go for on the uses market?

The last price hike kind of messed up the used market.

@temmple - They pop up on USaudiomart every so often. I think you should be able to get a 136 for around $1300. 

Look at the power conditioner section right underneath power cables. Not sure why, but they don’t appear on Audiogon often.