Quad ESL service, Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ?

Hello,
      My Quad ESL 63 US Monitors are finally needing help after 28 years of good service. Has anybody worked with Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                      Regards, Mike
lanceman1
Don’t misunderstand, I believe what you’re all saying, I just don’t understand what changed.
It’s unfortunate. Hearsay is that he had health issues. I know a few people who have become desperate as their lives fell apart when ill due to the lack of universal healthcare. Another friend had to sell his house when he retired as the massive taxes on his primary home were unsustainable. He passed last year and his last words were, "there is no freedom here." 
I just had a pair of ESL 57s restored by Sheldon Stokes and recommend him highly. Great to work with. Another option I discovered is Scott Frankland Associates in San Jose, CA. Scott is an authorized Quad service center and upon my visits to his shop there were always a few Quad ESLs lying around being repaired.
 Hello all,
    I am sending my Quads to Kent to be restored. The only thing holding me up was the shipping, not the cost but fear of damage. My brother is driving out to Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri to visit relatives and he is going to hand deliver them to Kent. That will at least lessen the chance of damage by 50% . I am really excited to be getting this done and will let everyone know how they turn out.. I am very confident that Kent will have them back up to their original glory soon. Be nice to get them back. I have other systems but miss my stats immensely. Thanks to everyone for all the input and help. It made my decision much easier and probably saved me a lot of grief had they gone to the wrong restorer.
                     Regards, Mike  

I want to send a follow up about my experience with Kent at " Electrostatic Solutions" .  A fellow member sent me an e-mail asking if I had ever gotten around to having my Quad ESL63 US Monitors rebuilt. Below is the e-mail I sent him regarding my speakers and the awesome service Kent provided me. I am totally happy and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

"Yes I had my speakers rebuilt. Kent is awesome. I was nervous as hell about shipping and had my younger brother actually deliver them to him while he was in the area visiting friends. I live in Central Washington. Kent shipped them back, no need to worry about that. Once you see how he does it ( I had the original boxes) there was nothing to worry about. Speakers sound fantastic. I will definitely have him do more work. He is very meticulous. I have been meaning to write a follow up but have been too busy which I feel guilty about as anyone who delivers this kind of service needs to be recognized. Kent is a stand up guy, no doubt about it. I am 100% satisfied and would do it again in a heartbeat."

Thanks for all the help along the way , I appreciate the input I received.

Best Regards, Mike

Post removed