Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
I really like the way Audiotroy put those amps into categories of similarity in sound . Never seen that before . 
@Audiotroy I have a pair of Kingsound King Electrostatic speakers . Do you have a recommendation for a amp or monos that would delivery the perfect sound ? You know , great bass great mids and perfect treble .
I am going to listen the krell 575 xd before I decide . Yes they r much cheaper and lot more watt per $.
Reading the responses I felt a lot of raised eyebrows about the Jl Audio cr-1 and pair of Jl Audio f113v2 set up for the low end .
I would like everyone to read the below white papers that I am going to post a link to .
They r by Barry Oder “the Sounddoctor “, who I had the pleasure of spending 2 days with .
this is the link to the home page, you can navigate to the white papers. 
Trust me you will find the reading quite enjoyable and helpful 
http://www.soundoctor.com/about.htm
I can add something of value perhaps to the discussion. I think audiotroy mentioned he does not carry JL Audio subwoofers and now carries SVS.I cannot find fault with his statement but...
Quite a few years back, before SVS became a bigger company, I had driven to Ohio to purchase a subwoofer from them. I liked it for sure but a few years later it developed a problem. When I contacted SVS directly they flat out stated they would not fix it (even if I paid them) and suggested I buy a new one. They did not even suggest I buy one from them?? I would buy a REL, JL Audio, Rythmik or Salk subwoofer before SVS. My two cents...I think salespeople can be very helpful since they have much knowledge, but often they become arrogant when making claims about gear. I have bought gear from Don Better in Cleveland and he has been great. I think audiogon members sharing knowledge can be helpful and that is why I shared my experience here...
You say you are presently using a pair of Parasound Halo   JC1's.  Are you using these as monoblocks?  Read the specs and this is a really powerful amplifier.  Why would you need anything else?