Room Correction without loosing MQA and DSD

I have a terrible room, even with a lot of acoustic treatment.
I have been thinking about room correction as it seems to get better and better.Dirac Live looks very easy to use and have got a lot of great reviews. So I would like to use that.
If I buy the SHD Studio from miniDSP then I have to say goodbye to DSP and MQA.Are there a way to have room correction and MQA/DSD?
Another product or alternative to Dirac?
martin-andersen
@kalali I know but if I invest in the miniDSP the I will be unable to use a day that have MQA / DSD.

And I hope that PS Audio soon will make a new Direct Stream Junior.
I was so lucky that I could audit the PS Audio DirectStream with the bridge for one week. And it was the best DAC I have ever heard. But to expensive for me.

I guess that I have to accept it and hope that the SQ improvement from Dirac Live are greater than DSD and MQA.
IMHO, yes.
@martin-anderson Read some of the comments by @mitchco and read some of his articles posted on the site. I just bought his book on setting up DSP via convolution files. I hope to get back into reading it once my job stuff is under control. He also has recently started a company that remotely generates the convolution files given some measurements of your room. I am going to try to do this first myself and see where it takes me.

https://www.amazon.com/Accurate-Sound-Reproduction-Using-DSP-ebook/dp/B01FURPS40/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=accurate+sound+reproduction+using+dsp&qid=1577922452&sr=8-1

I bought a lifetime subscription to ROON 6 months before they released the product. It has turned out to be a great purchase. I have to thank the son of PS Audio’s owner. I met him at an audio show and he said do not buy any audio client software until I have a look at ROON. He said that will be the dominant player.
What does ’loosing’ mean? Same as an 'intergrated' amp? Or a speaker with weak 'base?'