Room with glass windows as a walls.

My daughter moved from first floor townhouse apartment to 42nd floor skyscraper apartment and fifty percent of her apartment walls are actually glass windows from floor to ceiling now.

I helped her with setting up her system at old place and the sound was pretty decent however new apartment acoustic wise is total disaster.
 Of course I did put her system together at new place but sound is terrible. She actually understands all my explanations about acoustic issues at new place, but she doesn’t take it seriously. My daughter  actually listens to a lot of music, sometimes for hours however I wouldn’t call her audiophile, probably just a serious music lover and I understand that she will have listening fatigue pretty soon at her new place.  

Acoustic treatment probably would be limited or refused due to esthetic and design incompatibility. Has anyone experienced setting up a system in such conditions, any advice? 

surfmuz

I haven’t found heavy, lined drapes make any difference although I haven’t tried the "ripple fold" variety.

Synergistic Research sell small "room tuning" devices called HFT’s that could perhaps be utilized. Pretty sure you can return them if bought from The Cable Company. Might be worth exploring.

@onhwy61  Yes, she definitely noticed the problem, but as I see she is too overwhelmed with adapting to the new place, organizing everything there, so sound system is not priority yet. Also she is trying to be more independent and I think she will not complain anyway but probably she will just limit her listening instead. 

@rodman99999  Thanks Rodman, ripple-fold curtains is way to go. We’ll definitely consider that.

@ozzy62  Yes, Ozzy a big fluffy area rugs is definitely under construction. I already told her to look this way and she took the advice. Tnx.