Satori Shotgun or Hologram

According to "Stereophile" Satori shotgun is to be used on 3 or 4 way speakers and Hologram for 2 ways.
My B&W CDM7NT's are considered a 2 1/2 way so which cable do I use?
128x12867chevellesslover
Chevelle -- That's a nice system.

The CDM7's are nice speakers, but you can improve on them
with the money you're planning to spend on cables and a Sub.
Personally, I would much rather have full range speakers than
limited range speakers with a Sub. I mentioned B & W N803's
because they are higher up the line from the CDM7's and if you
like the B & W sound, you might check them out. The advantage
of a speaker like the N803 is that it is full range and coherent
from top to bottom. I would rather have a speaker with crossovers
designed by an expert than to try to match up a Speaker and Sub.
I think you'd be much happier with the sound and you'd see a much bigger upgrade than you would by adding high end cables
and a Sub. Certainly, before you buy a Sub, try to A/B your speakers with a Sub versus the N803's and see if you don't agree.

Another speaker you might want to check out is Sonus Faber Grand Piano Homes.
I finally heard the sound of N803's and they were very nice
but also carried more than twice the price tag of 7nt's. I haven't had the chance to hear the Sonus's yet but they probably got the same price tag so maybe some day I may get to upgrade but for now 7nt's will have to do. Thanks for your advice. I may be calling on you before long for more advice since I'm new at this. happy holidays
The Sonus Fabers are less expensive than B & W N803's. To me, the Sonus Fabers beat any of the B & W's until you get to the N803's and the N803's just barely nip them. But the Sonus Fabers are a big bang for the buck, IMO, and you can usually find them
for around $2,200 used on A'gon. That's far less than a new pair
of N803's. Plus, the Sonus Fabers are a lot more efficient and won't put nearly the strain on your amp as the B & W's. Try to get out and listen to the Sonus Fabers. Happy Holidays to you, too!
This message is for Rsbeck but also anyone else who may know the answer to my question of "Power Filers" or "Line
Conditioners". Do I need this thing even though I have good
A.C. Cables to connect my system with? I am obviously new at this...