Searching for matching(?) Subwoofer solution

Hi folks,

I have a relatively new setup in my home office (12' x 14' with hardwood floor) and am seeking recommendations for a subwoofer solution.

Speakers: Ologe 5
Preamp:    Bryston P26 
Amp:         Forte 1A
Budget:     Flexible but just want something to provide a good match for the above components.
Music:       Mostly Classical and Jazz.  Some rock, some fusion.
Source:     Well, that's something else I am seeking advice on too and will post under the appropriate discussion topic

Problem is none of the local Hi Fi shops here in the Boston area have any experience with, let alone heard of Ologe speakers.  Couldn't get any recommendations there.

Has anyone owned or at least listened to these speakers? Or any of the other Ologe speakers?
The Ologe site (http://www.ologe-acoustic.com/) features a subwoofer called Ologe 20 at USD $8550.  
Just wanted to look into alternatives before dropping over 8 grand on the Ologe 20.
 I am open to but don't know much about subwoofer swarms.

I am not looking for anything overkill.  Just a subwoofer solution to nicely complement my somewhat modest home office system.

Thanks,
H
hleeid
I use 16 AWG zip cord for my cables. I run them along the walls and under the carpet (8 x 10 Persian rug) to keep them out of the way. Works just fine for me.
"So for those of you enjoying your DBA systems, any suggestions on creative speaker cable management?" 

You can use 16 gauge zip cord, make the wires as long as necessary to hug the walls if that helps, and you can run ’em under rugs.

If you have wall to wall carpet there will be a space between the carpet tack strips and the wall. You can usually tuck the wire into this space just by pushing the wire down between the base trim and the carpet with something like a screw driver. If you are going longer than 20 feet I would consider going to 14 gauge wire. I like this stuff   https://www.parts-express.com/audtek-electronics-14a2c500-in-wall-cl2-14-2-speaker-wire-500-ft--100-1010
Ok. This is very helpful (and much appreciated!)!

So after deciding on a cable management solution, should the rule of thumb be to determine the longest run of cable (to reach the farthest subwoofer) and use that length for the remaining three?

Am I assuming correctly that if multiple subwoofers are used, their cable lengths should be identical, as with the main speakers?

Duke - You mentioned cables can be run under rugs. I noticed some discussion on using suspenders under speaker cables to keep them off the floor. Is this just a myth? If so, should I avoid stepping on or placing anything heavy on the carpet directly covering the cable?
You also mentioned placing a subwoofer on its side. Is there a corresponding spike/pad configuration for the subwoofer placed sideways?

Tim - In the thread you provided the link for:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/anyone-else-using-an-audio-kinesis-swarm-or-debra-distributed...
Sub#1 is hooked up and placed on its back (driver facing the ceiling) at the normal listening position. Music is played that has good and repetitive bass.
Sub#2 is hooked up and placed on its back at the primary listening position. With sub 1 & 2 playing, continue walking around the edges of your room and determine again where the bass sounds best to you.

What is the reason for the (temporary?) positioning of Sub#1 and #2 facing the ceiling? Not sure I understand how/why this helps to determine woofer placement.

Thanks,
Hans
I don't run equal lengths of cables to any of my woofers. Instead I cut to the length required for each woofer. I also don't worry about stepping on the cables while they are under the carpet. Do your own testing with cable risers, etc. I don't find that they make a difference.