Snake River Audio Power Cables - Best Unboxing

Hi All, I got bit by the Snake River Audio bug and took advantage of their Labor Day sale.  After talking with Jonny (nicest guy) I bought 2 of the signature hybrids and 1 of the cottonmouth power cables.  The unboxing was an experience and these cables are beautiful. The cables were shipped all kids of certificates and goodies from Idaho.  I can't wait to get these into the system and give you all my feedback.  If you're on the fence, just call Jonny and let him tell you about the cables first hand.

kdoerner

Wow, now those are designer cables. I hope they sound as good… unique? as they look. You could scare the daylights out of someone with those if installed in Arizona, New Mexico… somewhere where poisonous snakes are indigenous.

Heard great things and looking forward to your impressions once they’ve settled in.  What will you be comparing them to?

The Signature amp series will go on my Pass labs INT-60 replacing an Audioquest tornado HC.

The other Signature will go on my Eversolo DMP-A8 replacing Audioquest tornado

The Cottonmouth will go on my Pass Labs XP-15 phono replacing Nordost Red Dawn (v1)

SRA does a 5 day burn in before he ships them out, but I'll give them another couple of hundred hours before I make any impressions

Looking good, I'll be interested in reading your impressions after further break-in.