So you think wire conductors in cables are directional? Think again...

Here is a very relevant discussion among physicists about the directionality...the way signal and electrons should flow... based on conductor orientation. Some esoteric, high-end manufacturers say they listen to each conductor to see which way the signal should flow for the best audio quality.

Read this discussion. Will it make you rethink what you’re being told and sold?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-a-copper-conductor-directional.975195/
edgewound
Yeah, that's how they built the Pyramids a nearsighted guy on a sand dune saying , "no move that block a little to the right". We don't need no stinking measuring devices or levers. 
I'm not saying to measure anything. Just don't cheat and use your eyes when trying to judge what you're hearing. That's all. 
nonoise7,074 posts05-21-2021 2:08pmBefore the advent of testing equipment, that's how the world ran, and pretty well too. Lots of science laid down to go by and all without a scope, monitor, or gauge.

All the best,
Nonoise

Wow...you win the internet today with that one.
He’s stuck on physics from 500 years ago. That’s all I need to know. His broadbrushing of engineers is also just plain wrong, ignorant and flat out dumb to make such definitive statements.
I apologized yesterday to you by distorting one of your post about some/all psychologists.... And you were right, sometimes we react not so cleverly than what we think...

I think your answer of this post is way more a distortion than mine was about yours...

I expect your mischaracterization like mine is an accident...

This scientist DOES NOT stick to the newtonian paradign in his post.... Suggesting the opposite is not faithful to his post...

I hope you will recognize that fact ....