So you think wire conductors in cables are directional? Think again...

Here is a very relevant discussion among physicists about the directionality...the way signal and electrons should flow... based on conductor orientation. Some esoteric, high-end manufacturers say they listen to each conductor to see which way the signal should flow for the best audio quality.

Read this discussion. Will it make you rethink what you’re being told and sold?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-a-copper-conductor-directional.975195/
edgewound
nonoise,
I believe "steakster" nailed it on another thread earlier this evening:

yesiamjohn

aka

sugabooger

aka

dletch2

aka

audio2design

aka

dannad

aka

roberttdid

aka

heaudio123

aka

audiozenology

aka

atdavid

boxer12,
Ah, he beat me to it.

Maybe he can just meld something unforgettable,
like audio-booboo and leave it at that.

All the best,
Nonoise
Ya see how bizarre things are here djones51 and edgewound. I am now the thing under the bed now. You two made the mistake thinking this was an audio site? Nope? Instagram for audio children who never grew up past high school. Can't have a mature discussion about cable's here or audio. They are not interested. It's a cliche and you are not invited. How bizarre, how bizarre.
Ya see how bizarre things are here djones51 and edgewound. I am now the thing under the bed now. You two made the mistake thinking this was an audio site? Nope? Instagram for audio children who never grew up past high school. Can't have a mature discussion about cable's here or audio. They are not interested. It's a cliche and you are not invited. How bizarre, how bizarre.

Thank you for the comedy.  I was laughing out loud.