Solo streamer

I’m looking to replace my Cambridge CXN v2 with a streamer that has better SQ.  I want a streamer with no extra accoutrements: no DAC, storage capacity, etc., nothing but a streamer.  Is this available?

128x128rvpiano

@rvpiano I considered an A200 instead of N200. Then I read this thread: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/aurender-a200-vs-n200. Dealer says A200 is like a N150 streamer sonically. Aurender also said N200 sounds better. 

Thanks,

aldnorab 

@aldnorab The N200 should be a better streamer than the streamer in the A200. These units are basically the same price and the A200 has a DAC also. They had to cut some corners. 

I would keep the purpose built streamer and add an outboard dac. Even if it’s at a later time. There’s no substitute for a good external dac unless your goal is a one box solution. 

Post removed 

@rvpiano I would discuss your situation and thoughts with @blisshifi who you will note posted earlier in this thread.  His experience and knowledge base is extensive.  And he seems to be more than willing to share his thoughts whether or not you are purchasing through him.