Sonus Faber Nove II or III

I currently have the Sonus Faber Sonetto V's paired w a Moon 330a and Lumin T2 streamer. I absolutely love and enjoy the Sonetto's. However,  I can't get rid of upgraditis. My dealer is offering a trade in deal, so I'm looking at the Nova II and III. All they have is the Nova V's to audition. I'm currently in an apartment which does limit my volume to an extent. I've read varying answers as to how much more depth output the III's have. I listen to most forms of music expect country and new hip hop. Metal and jazz are what I listen to most. 

Any help with comparison would be appreciated.

primetime74

I have found with SF the higher up the hierarchy the greater the depth and fullness of the sound and the lower the volume required to be satisfying. I would say the speakers you contemplate would be a very significant upgrade and would make you very happy. The Nova III are stunning performers.

I owned Olympica 3 for many years and have auditioned the Nova 3 repeatedly. These would take you out of the speaker market for a very very long time. If you get hit with upgrade -itis, you would be able to upgrade your components additional gains for a long time.

@stanleylocke the dealer is offering w nearly year old Sonetto's the Nova II for $7,700 and III for $11,200. Unfortunately,  I don't have the boxes so shipping wouldn't be easy to sell for max profit unless locally. I wish Sonus Faber had a trade up program like Moon  Full price within the first year and 75% in the second year. 

@ghdprentice I know w three III I wouldn't have any questions left like w the II. I feel for my space the II may be the better fit because they won't breathe much.  That said,  the III will have everything I'll ever want down the road. 

Primetime74, I guess that’s your call on the 2 or 3 but I think the old “better to have it and not need, than need it and not have it” but it usually comes down to the budget which why I don’t have the 5s although I haven’t missed them.

@theo No doubt budget is a factor.   While I have the money I'm torn because I bought new speakers,  amp, streamer,  and cables last year! If business stays stable I'll likely buy one or the other.