Sound difference between Revel M20 and Merlin TSM

I am evaluating the possible purchase of one of these babies.
Would anybody helping me to differenciate their qualities ??

I like very transparent sound (not far from electrostats) but at the same time sweet on the edges and splendid soundstage.
That's all
Tks
ad010685
I haven't heard the Merlin speakers but have owned M-20's for 9 months and they sound like they might be just what you are after. I owned electrostatics before the M-20. However you will most likely have to have patience to get the best from them. If the rest of your system isn't to the the M-20's liking,they will let you know. It has taken me about 7 months to get them sounding their best but as they are now they are the best speakers I've owned. Best of luck.
The Revel M20 are very similar to the top 1/2 of my Parsifal Encores, as a result are my favorite under $2k monitors, along with the Spendor S3/1p (for a sweeter sound).
Heard M20 and VSM-M. While I would say the TSM is better (if it sounds like VSM) the M20 would be sweeter.
So maybe conside TSM with a sweeter amp/preamp.
Thaks anybody. Well amp should be OK. I use Goldmund pre+power amp. It is a transparent sound without harsh. A sort of Spectral type, very quick ample bandwith but compared to spectral a bit more tube imprinting.
Tks for further comments

Maybe I will get the M20 as difficult to hear here the merlins
I have not heard the Merlin, but I do own the M20s. Don't buy Revel's stands. They're poor and certainly won't optimize the wonderful potential of the M20s. I put my babies on the Sistrum Mini Monitor platform system. Amazing difference. They're pricey, but worth it. They (Starsound Technologies) have a less expensive stand that is also great. Very interesting design, too. Like nothing you've ever seen. Do their website and speak to Robert. He da man, over there.