13’ x 10’ room

Has sound treatment

Gryphon is dark

Currently use KEF R3 Metas -- still too dark

must be standmount

Have 2 KEF KC62 subwoofers already in room

B&W 705 S3?

ullogu1

I watched the Pursuit Perfect System and its finding the best match for the B&W 705 Sig was the Gryphon 120. I just received a new pair of 705 S3 Sigs and they seem to be settling in and I'm finding the sound far more balanced. Gotta say though that I would imagine the 705's to be a bit brutal with a less dark amp.

@ullogu1 - Excellent! Glad you watched that Pursuit of Perfect Systems video. His description of the Gryphon is very accurate, based on my personal experience. The voicing of the amp seems to favor speakers with a hot treble. I’m thinking they paired it with their own Gryphon speakers when they designed it.

Paired with the Dynaudio Heritage speakers, it’s definitely my favorite amp. Let us know how things settle in with the B&W speakers. 

Klipsch, Focal....crappy speakers, but, it will do the zing zing zing...bring some light into the Gryphon darkness (I suppose).

If that zing wasn’t enough either, get a Schiit EQ and turn the top end frequency knobs all the way up/light it up...for a zing like no other,

Klipsch and Focal are crappy speakers?? lol. 

Focals are amazing especially the further up the chain you get. Klipsch as well although the ceiling is lower for me. Never heard a Jubilee.