Speakers or Amp

My current amp is a Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 Integrated amp. My current speakers are Aerial 7ts. I have an opportunity to change one or the other. I can go from the Continuum S2 to the JR 625 mk2 with the Capri 2 preamp or from Aerial 7Ts to Raidho C3.1s. for about the same cost. I'm try to improve spacing between instruments and add a little more air. Looking for feedback from anyone familiar with the aforementioned components or general thoughts regarding the best option.
ricred1
Inna, a good example is Gauder Acoustics who use Panzerholz (tank wood) which certainly is not milled in China. There is always plenty of nice lumber in your back yard.
I had a pair of Wilson Sophia 2s several years ago that cracked due to faulty glue. They are definitely made in the U.S...anything is possible no matter where a component is made. Several high-end companies manufacture their components outside of the U.S...being manufactured in the U.S doesn't guarantee 100% perfection and isn't always an indication of quality.
That's true, Ric, though without naming names, from my experience some manufacturers have greater in-house manufacturing capacity and quality control than others. FWIW, I was not overly impressed by the built quality of the Wilson Alexias. Good yes, but not exceptional.
It's a foregone conclusion that those Wilsons' cabinets were not made by Amish craftsmen. Maybe those Danes and others should consider contracting some of them. Now that's an idea.
I listened to the Raidho C 3.1s today for a couple of hours. I decided to keep my Aerials and buy the Jeff Rowland 625 MKII.