Stack Audio Auva Isolator

I just ordered a set of these. They are supposed to be better than the Iso-Acoustics or even the Townshend podiums for speakers.

Anyone try these yet?

Auva Isolator - Stack Audio

ozzy

128x128ozzy

@audiopoints "You have been marketed."

LiveVibes doesn't "market" potential customers? Do you not have a spiel which you expect to attract belief in and in turn generate sales

https://livevibeaudio.com/technology/live-vibe-technology/

Might just be me but reading your spiel it is marketing, not unlike the marketing that you criticize your competitors of

Robert,

Didn’t I state that I own Audiopoint’s. And by the way, isn’t that your moniker? Aren’t you biased?

You get what you pay for, most of the time. The Audio Points are ok, but nothing compared to the Stillpoints, Iso-Acoustics, Critical Mass and Stack Audio and many other footers. I have tried them all. I relate them to the sound quality improvement that is achieved with these products. Price is another matter.

Of course this is my opinion, and you have yours!

ozzy

@OZZY

Using various isolation products over the last 40+ years in my and other peoples systems, your comments that Audio points are just "OK" is a blanket understatement..

I have used many cones, racks, platforms and after decades settled with good results but nothing has worked as well in my system for unlocking the true potential as the Live-Vibe-Audio products, I have a Rhythm rack, Audio Points under speakers, Apprentice platform under Power distribution so 100% of their products under all my components and it is the end of the road for me my equipment and room/tastes.. and the most Musical/Natural sound I wanted to achieve.

In the past decades have used/owned Many products from BDR (Black Diamond Racing), Mapleshade, Poly Crystol, Goldmund, Stillpoints, Comback, Critcal Mass Systems, Shun mook, German Acoustics, Vibraplane, Herbies Audio Labs, and more that I'd have to think about...

All do different things to "change" the sound but by the end of the day I have found my end of the road products in what I am using.

It is fun playing with these things and can become expensive and frustrating at times, but trust your own ears.!!

Enjoy the Music that is what it's all About at the end of the day.

@tommyu @ozzy

Love the conversations. Thanks guys...It is so confusing to figure out but you’re experiences help. I have sold my Townshend springs/platform/podiums(although I still use Townshend's Isolation corners for my 400 pound Sound Anchors rack) and have been trying to decide between the Stacks, CM and Live Vibe Audiopoints.

OCD Mikey is like you guys in that he’s tried everything out there but it’s the Live Vibe Audio Points that he uses and raves about.

My components will soon be upgraded and I’ll be buying the Live Vibe points for them. I may keep my Symposium shelves underneath some of them though.

@audiopoint

OT- Robert, was it your Star Sound Energy room that Mike Powell gave a tour that showed that you use ASR Basis preamp and Emitter amps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt1Z7qN0DCc&t=308s

I'm considering buying the ASR Basis Exclusive HV phono preamp and would love to hear of your thoughts about it if I could contact you though Audio Vibe? Thanks!