Stereophile review of the $30,000 tekton speakers

We have had many discussions/arguments over tekton speakers in the past, mainly involving a couple posters who thought their $4000 tektons sounded better than the highest price Wilson’s and other high budget speakers.

In the latest Stereophile magazine, they did a review of the $30,000 tekton’s. In this Steteophile issue, they rate these $30,000 tekton’s as class B. When you look at the other speakers that are in the class B section, you will notice most of these speakers range in price from $5000-$8000. So it looks like you have to spend $30,000 on a pair of tekton’s to equal a pair of $5000 Klipsch Forte IV’s sound quality. 
If I compare these $30,000 class B tekton’s, to some of the class A speakers, there are some class A speakers for 1/2 the price (Dutch & Dutch 8C, Goldenear triton reference), or other class A speakers that are cheaper (Magico A5, Kef blade 2).

p05129

@grislybutter So you are saying the using the justice system to correct something that has wronged you is akin to shooting someone? This is the sort of fantastical talk that gets the lynch mob going as I mentioned in my previous post. 

So, Erin is now a fanatic and a diabolical reviewer? 

All the best,
Nonoise

@newfzx7 do you understand what happened? Because what you described is not what happened. So from then on, your assumptions are way off.

Tekton was not wronged. It was a fair and GENEROUS review.

There was no lynch mob.

Tekton guy attacked and threatened Erin with a law suit for a review and he immediately took it down.

Do you understand what it means to be threatened with legal action FOR NOTHING? Is that in your view "using the justice system to correct something that has wronged you "????

Again, show me where Tekton was wronged in any way.

Are you serious???

@grislybutter  were you privy to all the interactions between Eric and Erin?

You speak as though you were. If you have all the facts then good, but please don't pretend to be all knowing on the subject if you don't. 

My original post was meant to show to the consequences to others by bashing and spreading information which may not be accurate.