Streamer, Dac,with Pre Amp

I'm getting the Yamaha AS2200 integrated amplifier and was wondering how to hook up Eversolo dmp-a8 and use dmp-a8's pre amp. Do I put AS2200 in main derect so not to use both pre amps

This is my 1st post on Audiogon respect the forum 

garrymac

@garrymac - I use the Gold Note DS-10 in my office system. It combines a streamer, DAC and preamp into one device. I recommend the additional power supply that is an option. 

It’s fantastic and honestly competes with my primary system of much higher priced separates. I highly recommend it. 

There is only one optimum way to hook two overlapping pieces together in audionirvana. Which ever way sounds best to you. Not some reviewer.

The As2200 just came in today have a old cd player hooked up to it now set on repeat.  I haven't got a streamer or dac yet I may get a nice turntable and break out my albums that have been  stored for 25-30 years.

I did figure out how to hook up the eversolo dmp-a8 but I'm still not sure what way to go yet.

By the way i have Definitive Technology DP 30 towers with  Definitive Technology  15" powered sub. Sun not hooked up yet speakers sound really good