Sub? Can't Decide

Looking for a sub for a small room,approx.10x10.No vaulted ceiling or anything.I'm looking at a 8" for the small footprint,to keep the wife happy.Really aren't a good way to run a full 5.1 setup in this room,so I am using a Mythos SSA-42 soundbar instead. It will be used for 99% movies.I don't need to wake my neighbors.I know that a 8" won't rattle the walls,but to keep the wife happy,I'll compromise.I am looking at the following...

Outlaw Audio M8
Mirage Omni S8
HSU STF-1

Setup: Denon 1909 AVR
Mythos SSA-42
Sony BluRay
tech_junkie

07-17-12: Tech_junkie
The mm8 seems to have the same concept as the DefTech super cubes?
The Supercube 400 is the most like the MM8. Both have an 8" driver powered by a 1200 watt amp and vented by two 8" passive radiators. The Mirage is smaller as a 9" cube; the DefTech is more like a 12" cube and has a remote control. They have the same original list price, and a recent review in HT mag about the Def Tech indicates that it's a kick-ass sub for its size and price.

However, bear in mind that since the MM8 is on closeout you can get a pair of them for quite a bit less than a single DefTech 4000 and at 9" on a side they MM8s will fit into tiny spaces that normally couldn't be considered for a sub.

Either choice will give you what you're looking for. It just comes down to budget and whether a 12" cube is small enough vs. one or two 9" cubes.
You can get an eight inch psb for under $300, delivered to your door. Super musical subs, I'd go so far as to say amazing for the money.
...couldn't find any at $239
Sorry 'bout that. Things change quickly on eBay. However there's a BIN listing at $275 here. Not sure if this vendor has multiples at the BIN price. Prices went up a bit since I looked last week. Still a killer sub at $349-375.

Also available for $333.15 at Amazon w/Amazon Prime, which is free 2-day shipping if you subscribe. I get so much stuff from Amazon that the Prime subscription is easily worth it.