Subwoofer Advice 2

I got my Martin Logan Perfect Bass KIt finally working, and I am trying to attach the PDF of the results here, which is not an easy thing to figure out either.

If anybody can read this and tell me what they think, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm afraid its all Greek to me. 

The base seems more pronounced after this tweak, not earth shaking but better.

https://pdf.ac/119xL3

128x128navyachts

@james633 thank you! The problem is it’s all automatic. I can’t make any adjustments. So I guess if I want more base, it’s a pair of subwoofers!

OK @navyachts  you are still way bass shy. Your crossover is at 300 hz. The program mentions deep bass boost. It starts at 100 Hz which is fine. Move the center frequency up to 60 Hz and set the deep bass boost at +6 dB if it will let you. Now play some bass heavy music at a low level and slowly increase the level to the loudest you listen at keeping an eye on your woofers and listening for any distortion. With any distortion back off immediately. If you get to your target volume without any problems and the bass is satisfactory to you then you are all set. If you can not make it to your target volume then it is subwoofer time. If you make it to your target volume but the bass still is not good enough increase the deep bass boost to +10 dB and start the process over.

@mijostyn  thanks Mike. I can’t make any adjustments to the speakers, so I’m still saving up!

Are you sure? What you posted indicates that you can. It is probably a programming issue done by computer. It makes no sense for Anthem to leave you without any adjustability.  ML must have a helpline. Look into it!

@mijostyn will do, I have emailed them about this and haven’t heard back yet. I will try calling them next week. Thank you.