Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
WTF USPS!!  Still not here!! Feel like a little kid waiting for his spy camera to arrive. Delivery date was supposed to be yesterday. Grrrrr.  Tracking is worthless. Still showing that it has only left California. About to turn into a brat in. 3,2.....
^^^ *LOL* ....

Audiolover ...

That cracked me up ... and jogged my memory too. I remember waiting six weeks for my Atomic Decoder Ring when I was a kid. I ordered it through a comic book ad. That six weeks seemed like six years. 
Are $150 fuses or 3K power cords too much of an extravagance? 

http://hifisenses.com/sg-en/house-visit/journey-to-audiophile-haven-at-manila-philippines-part-9.htm...

By the way, the last Black fuse is completely broken in now. During last night's listening session I put on Jessica Williams' "Live at Yoshi's" Vol. I. It was just like being there. Highly recommended ... a great recording. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JESSICA-WILLIAMS-Live-at-Yoshis-Vol-1-CD-Digipak-Jazz-Piano-Music-2004-MaxJa...

Onward and upward ... 
Oregonpapa:
That is a great CD. When a system is dialed in and the SR Black fuses are broken in, her piano sounds out of this world. Especially when she strums the piano strings with her hand.

Boy o Boy! The music coming out of the Teresonic Speakers that are powered by the Black fused Emotion Type 45 tube amp is great today.

I hope all have a good weekend.

David Pritchard
David and Frank, 
It's seems we all have very similar musical tastes, I've owned that Jessica Williams CD for quite some time and agree with your impressions. 
Frank, I'm really looking forward to reading your SR power cable listening experiences. 
Charles,