Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ pops, Wow!, I just read on another thread you sold your eggleston works andrea 2 speakers, did you sale them in march?, those cs-6 Thiel speakers must be kicking ass to sale the Egglestons!, do you like the 6 better than the 3.6 speakers?
Yes, the CS6 moves more air so it is more dynamic. It also has a different tweeter/midrange design so it is a little more forgiving than the 3.6. It is also a little easier to drive. Still plenty revealing.

I lived with the Eggy's for a while and could never get the thiel sound out of my blood!
Pops, I really like the way the Thiel cs6 looks, very attractive speakers!, I bet the cs-6 is one of the best Thiel speakers of all time, I read Jim Thiel kept a pair of the cs-6 speakers after he came out with the new 3.7 speakers before he past away, mmmm, That says volumes about the cs-6 speakers!, Are you using any speaker spikes like still-points or anything else under the speakers?
@ waxwaves, Hi, have you made any changes to your system?, did you get all the mac equipment back?
@ calvinj, Tell me about the Marantz pre-amp you got there, is it burned-in, used, new?,what model is it?