Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
+1 teajay, count me as interested/curious as well.  If this sub 1000.00 dollar amplifier is of good quality it'd be quite a low  cost mate for the Double Impacts.  Richard Austen is in my opinion a very good and honest reviewer and is familiar with many High quality tube power amplifiers.  I believe that he's a good reference point. 
Charles 

"My 12 watt P/P KingKo KA-101 delivered very quickly, 9 days after it was ordered. Just picked it up from the post office. Initial impressions tonight." 

Looking forward to your findings. I have a number of amps including a Yaqin (Chinese) tube amp that is also based on the EL-84, 12w x 12w, 3 inputs, headphone jack and excellent build quality. It sells for around $500. It's not tube rectified, however, so may not be apples to apples but close. A positive finding with the KingKo may be enough for me to pull the trigger on the Tekton Double Impacts. 

PS: Genelex and Mullard (both reissues) EL-84s are available at a reasonable cost and could be a worthwhile tube roll.

Bill,

Wow you did get that king amp very fast,
I would like to hear how it works out for you also.

Kenny.
Add me to the list of those interested in your impressions of the KingKo, Bill. I'm still loving the MZ2 driving my DI's but will be adding an amp sometime this year and while I'm pretty much set on the Triode Labs 2A3S-FFX, the KingKo could be something to play with until I get it. I should probably try my vintage HH Scott 340B and Magnovox console tube amp or even my Decware Torii MK IV with the MZ2.........but I'm enjoying the MZ2 too much to try anything else!

My Brimar yellow T label 12AT7's arrived today, I'll be listening to them tonight. Thanks for the tip on them Teajay. 
Has anyone heard the new Nord One SE UP NC500DM? Contains "rollable" op amps and is getting great reviews. Would like to try out a Class D amp and am thinking this might be the right choice for the DIs. Complete balanced circuitry, trigger inputs, and Class A throughout. At 700 wpc, 4ohms, it should have enough power...