Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Lance, We had the MI gear at Excalibur in Olde Town Alexandria, it was one of a few amps to compete with Krell, better sonically and just missing the cachet that was Krell back then. Now I really want to hear your system, before the 1.1 goes back to Annandale.
@klh007 
always fun, engaging, wildly dynamic and live sounding

I fully agree.

In my case, they are not paired with Border Patrol gear. But the above remains consistent with your assessment of the Volti Audio Rivals and the descriptors you used.

The Double Impacts have greater transparency, clarity, and inner resolution / micro-detail.

Each portrays the energy in / of the music differently.

I'm listening to Elliot Smith's "Hamburgers" from the 'Heaven Adores You Soundtrack' album as I type and the drum work sounds terrific.

It's very early in listening time. I will report back in a few days.
@porscheracer,  did you get the new woofers from Eric? How were issues of  the dented cones resolved?
@wschee,

I decided to not replace the woofers.

After talking with Karma it was decided that I would let the speakers go for a week to see if the indentations went away. After a week, the indentations didn't go completely away but were hardly noticeable unless you looked close. 

When Karma called back a week later, just as she said she would, I told her that I was comfortable with them they way they were.

The speakers sound wonderful and I didn't really want to risk changing that sound.  Plus, I really don't see myself selling the speakers any time soon.

I am a satisfied customer.