Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey vitop,

I'm sorry I won't be able to provide information on disruptive gear in the video processor/muli-channel amplifier  areas because I only review two channel audio gear.

I would love to review the mini-Ulf's if Eric would chose me to do it.  It's been a joy and pleasure to review the DI's/Ulf's and be part of the experience of a new "wave" of stereo equipment that is reference level in performance but reasonably priced.  It's the kind of gear I get a kick out of reviewing, not the over priced hyped gear that gets most of the attention because of advertising and being pushed by certain reviewers that have their reasons to promote this gear to their readers who unforunately take them seriously.  

Terry, that's a shame since you tell it like it is, but I imagine that a fair amount of home theater equipment gets reviewed at home theater review, so if you hear of anything, let us know.
Disruptive products reviewed by a disruptive reviewer. Gotta luv it. Terry flies in the face of many reviewers that patently praise the big name companies with huge marketing budgets and won’t give the highly innovative and cost conscious little guys the time of day. That’s understandable as how do you explain to the big boys that spend beau coup bucks on advertising with your magazine that you rated the little guys $3000 speaker ( that spends nothing on advertising) equal to or better than their $20k speaker? Terry deserves kudos for honestly reviewing these "disruptive" products and for putting his money where his mouth is by purchasing them for his reference system.

I look forward to having a disruptive system including the DI’s, MZ2 and soon the Aric Audio Transend SET amp.

vitop, should I ever go the Lyngdorf route I'll take your suggestion! As intriguing as the Lyndorf is I just have to give the SET route a go first. I so love my tubes!
333Jeffrey:
Yes, your latest YouTube has a significantly more uniform frequency distribution and I can appreciate the Flecktones examples. They are my favorite jazz/indie/bluegrass group. Keep up the good work. The Flying Hippo tells the story on bass with Wooten's incredible playing. Still waiting for you to open up on the Model D...
On the subject of potentially disruptive products, I’m currently looking at power cord choices. I believe Mike Kay’s Blue model at $250 was recommended by highly regarded contributors here. Does anyone have experience with the Green model that comes in at $300?

Bill M