Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@brotw Brody, can you clarify more about what you mean when you say:
what the DI’s lack in driver quality and precision is replaced with an uncanny ability to present a live music sound to recordings

Thanks.
@bullitt5094  All okay on your end? Haven't seen any posts since the Harvey deluge.
Just wanted to share,

My hunch all along was that the superlative sound I was getting with the Triode Lab SET 2A3 amplifier was based on the synergy between it and the Micro-ZOTL preamplifier.  The 2A3 provided the timbres/colors, "meat on the bones" imaging and the ZOTL provided the dynamics/speed and the special spatial dimensions.

I now have tried running the 2A3 with three very good tube based line-stages on the Ulf's and the "magic" was greatly reduced in the areas of PRAT/speed, overall dynamics, and a much flatter sound-stage quality.  So, this validates that it's the combo's synergy that gets you the magic I kept reporting.

I'm also coming to the conclusion that the AricAudio SET KT-120, with KT-88's instead of  the stock 120's, is a better match for the Ulfberht's then the 2A3 amplifier.  Aric's amplifier opens up the sound-staging ability of the Ulf's to a much higher degree and is very close, if not a clone, of the beautiful timbres/tonality of the 2A3 tube sound.  Nothing is quiet as "wet" or colorful as the 2A3 sound, however with NOS RCA triple mica black plate 5751's as driver tubes and the JJ KT-88 blue glass tubes the AricAudio SET is not far off in these areas.  The match of the Triode Lab/Micro-ZOTL is still my favorite for the DI's that seem to not struggle with this combo in the area of a total open sound-stage and disappearing in that sound-stage.  

David, somewhere in this very long thread I thought I read that these speakers were better at creating the illusion of a live music performance rather than scalpel sharp detail reproduction. The comments about the speakers being revealing of upstream components and being a perfect conduit should have clued me in to the clarity capabilities. No doubt there are better drivers waiting for the SE version.

Apparently Vitop thinks there is plenty of precision, case closed for me. Sure would have been easier with a speaker demo. No doubt this thread was valuable for choosing an amp.

Anyone using the Herbies threaded or giant threaded stud gliders with the DI's? What size and recommended length? Sorry if this has been covered already.