Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi:
Just completed reading this entire thread: quite an education! I respect very much the generally cordial tone expressed here and the excitement is absolutely contagious! I’ve also read all I could find about Tekton speakers (and all YouTube videos), so I think I have a pretty good handle on them. I also auditioned a pair of DI’s a couple of years ago and it’s probably the greatest demonstration I’ve ever heard. 
  At any rate, I see this thread has been silent for awhile, so I hope it’s still active. I’m downsizing, moving to a small condo. If not for that, I believe I’d have gone with a pair of the new Moabs, as they seem to me to be the greatest bang for the buck at this time. Alas, my much smaller new space will not accommodate them (or even DI’s). So my question to you guys is: should I go for the Impact Monitors or the Electrons? I like floor standers and I believe midbass might be better on them, but there is the cost consideration (if I go with the Electon SEs, they are actually more expensive than the DI’s). The room they are going on is about 12” wide, 16” long, haven’t measured the ceilings, but probably not much over 8 feet high. It’s on the second floor and is really a living room and kitchen combined. I’d greatly appreciate any thoughts on what’s the best choice would be on my situation: Impact Monitors, Electrons or Electons SE.
many thanks!
@vidiot33       My hat is off to you--that's quite a read. Perhaps not War and Peace, but still an accomplishment.

Many pages back there was an individual who had space issues and went with the Impact Monitors.  He actually bought a pair of REL subs I had for sale (back when I first bought my DI's) and he was very pleased with the result. Many people would probably be happy without subs. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the above choices as they all share the critical tweeter array.  But if I wanted a full range all in one package I would lean towards the Electron SE's.  Wish I could tell you I've heard them all--I haven't.  Just a gut feeling that they are well worth the cost.  Then there is the Perfect SET to consider.  What electronics will you be using? 
Hi All,
I am a newbie in Audio. I am looking for stereo setup for my room (22 ft long x 15 ft wide x 10 ft high). I have been following Tekton Double Impact (including this Thread) and very much impressed on the reviews. I like Mcintosh MA252 Integrated Amplifier but it has mixed reviews, one of the cons is it doesn't pair well with medium sensitvity speakers. I know DI is a High sensitivity speaker but I want to know if anyone has tried DI with MA252..?

Thanks.