Tekton Electron SE

I had a pair of Tekton Double Impacts that I sold when I moved to a smaller home. After a year of evaluating various smaller speakers I decided to go back to Tekton but with the more compact Electron SE. In my room these speakers work perfectly. The bass on these smaller speakers is unbelievably deep and tight. I miss none of the punch from the bigger Double Impacts. On mine's I used a single Beryllium tweeter on the middle of the array. The tops on these are very extended and crisp clear more so than the DBs. The imaging and sweet-spot is electrostatic-like with excellent ability to present the faintest details in a recording. In my appreciation other than the ability to convey a "bigger" bass the Electrons have a more refined sound and the bass in my room is more than sufficient with a tighter presntation than that of the DB's. Feel free to send questions if you have any.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwisty

Showing 2 responses by randym860

People wonder why the hatred for tekton speakers. I have moabs. In my opinion people who say they have heard them and don't like them have either not really heard them or let their bias get in the way. Some of them i think are angry that they wasted 20 or 30k on speakers that don't sound any better than 4k tekton's.  Just my opinion.
In response to glupson hypothetical. If there was a difference there other differences as in is he using the same equipment also the room could be very different so i don't think there is enough there to say one way or the other. The problem is people on this thread will make their own conclusions anyway.