TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
"...Russ69 how about ribbon in the middle?..."

I'm not a speaker designer but using known upgrade parts might save you a lot of experimentation and frustration. Not sure if the crossover would need to be changed for the single driver upgrade. 
And there we have it Dear Readers.......Pavlovian Response at its finest 

“Ultimately however I am with sbayne on this one, the best upgrade money you can spend will be on a new pair of Moabs. Eric with his low stiction low mass approach has the currently best speaker design philosophy, but this only reaches full fruition with the full MTM array. That is what makes Moab the #1 bargain in high end speakers. “
i think if you are blowing up Tekton drivers, you should NEVER consider KLH 9
Porsche > Lamborghini just for the record.  Far greater racing heritage, history, number of fantastic cars produced.  You can take a GT3 to the track and beat on it all day, no so with a lambo.  Lambo only became a decent car when it became german.  Look up 
Dauer 962, Porsche GT1, Carrera GT, 918, GT2 RS, GT3 RS, 911 Turbo S…

Tomic601 I am aware KLH are not to played loud. But I did underestimate my monos amp 150 w playing the suite espanol, the Asturias is the one playing.