TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
Einstein, since you are continuing to put your messages on nonstop repeat I will repeat one of mine, since my original post was on the recently deleted thread.

It’s hard to believe that after plastering Audiogon with about 10,600 posts in two years that you are actually not selling your turntable on A’gon.  Don’t you think a $65 fee to sell your turntable here is a small enough amount to pay to support and show your appreciation to this forum and its employees?

If I had not read another member mention it, I wouldn’t have believed it, but sure enough there it is on the free website: "FOR SALE: Teres Audio Verus Drive "Miller Carbon" Hall of Fame Turntable".
Well you know, those of us who buy and sell, no matter how much or little, are the ones that support this forum financially.  Hate to say it, but the rest are free loaders if you don't help out when you can.

I am a certified public accountant so I guess that is my orientation.