The Magnepan line, now and from the past. I am looking for owners experience.

I have owned the 1.6, 3.6 and the 20.  Because of life events I am now using my former bedroom system and looking to get back into one of the current entry level models.  I will be starting with using the Magnum Dynalab receiver, Wireworld Eclipse and Gold Eclipse cables, and Oppo cd player and will eventually upgrade to better amplification.  I am thinking of the LRS or .7, but I am in hopes of hearing some owners experience.  For what it's worth, I listen mainly to more classic Jazz and many female vocals from the fifties to now.  Dinah Washington, Ella, Diana Krall, Julia Fordham etc.

Thanks
jusam
Depending on the room size the larger the Magnepan the better the results.  I had 1.7i and a single cheap sub in a 12 x 15 room and the sound was terrific have since graduated to 3.7i with 2 subs and there is more of everything, instrument placement and definition are on the mark as is the soundstage.
If you can get out there and listen. Maggie's are truly great.
I have experience with MMGs, .7s, 1.6, and 3.6.  I sort of think my MMGs sound better than my .7s. The .7s have more detail but just are not as musical. Stereophile thinks the .7s are class C and the LRS are class B. They might be right.
1.7s have come down in price on the used market. I'd buy them or 1.6 before either of the small ones you mention.
Jusam, I would not go lower in the line than the 3.7i. The smaller speakers will do voice at moderate levels OK but they fall short at both extremes. 
mijostyn,  What you say makes sense, I may wait until I am back in a larger listening space............and more money!