The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
I feel like I walked into a QAnon subreddit black hole.
Couldn't have said it better, myself.

OK, let's all at least put this thread out of its misery and move on. Definitely not fun anymore... 
millercarbon:" Tim, they come with a full 30 day return guarantee. Hardly any get returned because they work so well. As redwoodaudio notes the improvement is not subtle. Its roughly equivalent to a good $500 power cord, interconnect, etc."

Thanks, millercarbon, a 30 day guarantee makes all the difference to someone like me, who tosses out nickels like manhole covers.
     I also retract my skeptical comments and I'm climbing out of this QAnon subreddit black hole as I'm typing this.
     I'm really glad to be getting outta that weird hole, it's like an alternative universe down there.  Everybody wears MAGA something and they all use their hands to help them talk out of their posteriors.

Tim