Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
The degradation of the low-end is not something I experienced, I would even say that for the modification the low/mid was leading at the mid/high and there is now a better balance.
It's possible that the mod may have lifted mid a bit so relatively the perceived bass is a bit diminished.  
Unfortunately,  my power amp has some issues following a rainy day. I need to send it for service.
Sadly, i have to say that  i cannot contribute more at the moment. 
Nevetheless, i'm glad to hear that all your upgrades yielding postive results.

I may need to recheck all soldering of the caps in the crossover after i have serviced my amp. My last heard was not so great.  Somehow i feel that some frequencies were either weaker or missing resulting it to lose excitement. 

May i know how to check the crossover with a capacitance meter and what is the value i shall get with the new caps?
@desmond888
Are you asking about capacitance or resistance? The DC resistance on my FST coax board (with Mills resistors) was 30.5 ohms, 0.4 ohm on the woofer board. My new boards matched those values within 0.1 ohm. On my copy of the 2.4 layout, someone hand wrote 32 ohms for the coax, <1 ohm for the woofer. But that layout is for point to point on masonite. Tom Thiel discovered the values were later adjusted for the PCB environment. Holco’s copy indicates 31 ohms for the coax. Ideally, you would have measured that before you started your upgrade.

This is measured simply by connecting your ohm meter from the + in to the + out.
beetlemania,

My two boards measure with only the Jantzen caps upgrade 30.5 ohm
after the upgrade with all other parts on the bigger PCB's I measure 30.1 ohm on the first ready one, could this be a tolerance effect between the resistors? Do I have to worry?