Thoughts on moving from a 1200G to Sota Saphire or above

Two different animals, I know. I’ve read some pretty decent reviews on the Sota’s with the vacuum option and intrigued. We’re always looking for that little extra something, something. I’m interested in retrieving a bit more detail and upping the sound stage. 
Maybe this would be a lateral move? Maybe I should change my cart? Something else? Be happy and spin vinyl? Thanks for your feedback. 
Gear:
Technics 1200G
Ortofon Cadenza Black
Herron VTPH-2A phono preamp
Audible Illusions L2 Line Stage
Levinson 532-H
B&W 803 D2 speakers
AQ McKenzie interconnects for phono

Ag insider logo xs@2xbfoura
Hi Tim - My SOTA / Sumiko FT-3 came w Sumiko din to 2xrca plus ground wire box. Lew is spot on, some experiments w various ground schemes recommended to get best performance. i do have a Nordost Rca to rca that i use w integral wire for grounding. AQ Fire w a seperate ground wire sounds better.
ideally i should have had tonearm wired in one continuous run from headshell to phono inputs…..like my Triplaner..
I read recently that a low capacitance cable also help with carts. Any suggestions other than Fire IC’s that make good RCA to RCA phono IC’s?

try this (you can return them for full refund if you don't like them, it’s their policy)

I should have made myself a bit more clear. The ground wires on the IC's are more or less used to reduce AC induced hum. As Chakster said shielding is important in helping reduce radio signals and other electrical noise pollutants from coming through your speakers.

Thank you too, Jim. Your input as well as advice are always helpful!  :-)))
Hey Chakster, I was actually looking at those Zu cables this week. They seem reasonably priced and I like the return policy. Speaking of return policy, I’m probably going to order a cart from Music Direct because I can return/exchange a cart if I don’t like it. I’m targeting a brand where I can get the cart rebuilt by the company when it wears out. In my price range it’s the Van Den Hul Frog, Soundsmith low output and the Kiseki Purple Heart. Also open to options under $3K.