Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Dear Pramod, even from a distance of some 9,000 km, I think I can relate to the joy and excitement you describe. And "it" will happen again each time you'll listen to your system, correction: to the real people performing real music by means of your system; you'll find yourself immersed in music and utterly involved with the artist's emotional expression. Blissful.
Enjoy, my friend!
Pa10in, I still remember that shocking moment at the 2009 RMAF when I heard the Tidal Contriva Discera SE with but three days of breakin and run with the Ypsilon amps and preamps. It was the first time that I heard realism from a speaker!

As you say they are very neutral but nevertheless sweet. Brass is real, being both ripe and listenable.

I am now nearly a year with mine, and continue to optimize them. I have found them very revealing of all that comes before them, making critical evaluations of components quite easy. This includes how they are isolated from the floor.

I think you will be even happier in the future.
Yes, I know and I trust in Tidal so that's why I am going for all Tidal setup (Amps, Preamp & LPX) with Vekian CD & DAC and Argento FMR Cables.
I am waiting for these stuff to arrive then I'll mail more about my musical experience.
OK it is been almost a month with the Tidal and 10 days with the Sovereign. The sound is unbelievably real, I could never imagine a system reaching such a level of reproduction. Transparency and detail top notch, you can hear......everything. But also it conveys the meaning of the music so well, it bring tears to your eyes!

Happy Listening everyone,

Mike
Mike, I hope to listen to the Sovereign soon, but I do have the X9 version of the H-Cat amp. Its strength has always been a holographic soundstage and the new version is shocking. It only has three weeks breakin on it, so it is likely to get better yet.

I have also put Synergistic Research Basik bass modules in front of my speakers which has greatly improved their bass response. I have the Zu Method subwoofer also with a bass module in front of it.

I'm still thrilled each night by the music reproduction that I am getting.