Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi Charles1dad,

yes the VAC Statement 450's are which I own, thanks Calloway for clarification.

Calloway i dont disagree that the Grail "can easily drive them" as you say, i Just say that this speaker needs power and a SET amp will never do them justice in terms of drive! They can be magic, but they are not driven in their full potential! I think we do not disagree on this!

Happy Listening,

Mike
argyro.....whether you believe in gravity or not....guess what...it still exists.it's pretty stupid on your part to make an assumption about a product you have never heard.to say that 'an SET amp will never do them justice in terms of drive'...is very narrow minded. i will assure you that these amps can 'drive' these speakers as good or better then most every amp known....at any cost.why don't you read the review on the chalice audio site by keith taruski who has T1 sunrays and matter-of-factly states that 'there is no better amp anywhere'...not my words...his..he also compared them to many of the best SS amps in the world...as he had the means to do so...including tidal amps...and still bought the 'grails'...i'm not trying to start an audio fight..but..it's naive of you to make such a statement about an audio product without ever having heard it....i can assure you..they are as good as keith says they are...and very easily drive my contriva diacera-se speakers to real world sound pressure levels with the nuances to expose the true sound hidden in any disc..record or computer file.i have heard tidal speakers driven by many amps and not any of the setups begin to come close to the tidal speakers being driven by the 'grail' monoblocks.
Well, I won`t call anyone stupid(just un-informed perhaps), I think when people see SET the immediate assumption is , it may be sweet and coloful but it must surely lack drive and control. Big SS amplifiers are`nt "always" better(given the particular speaker load)

The Chalice is really a quite special case( massive power supply surplus and top transformers), it`s truly a massive iron fist in a velvet glove.

I believe many would be shocked if they were to compare it directly with their current SS amps, really surprised.
So Calloway you tell me that the Chaliche amps can DRIVE the Contriva better than the Tidal monoblocks. by the way i didnt characterize you my friend we just share opinions here, you have yours I have mine! ive been listening to the Contriva the last 4 years, with a dozen of amps and I am pretty sure I know what this speaker needs. Actually you never understand when a speaker is underdriven until you hear it properly driven!

Just my 2 cents!