Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Well, I won`t call anyone stupid(just un-informed perhaps), I think when people see SET the immediate assumption is , it may be sweet and coloful but it must surely lack drive and control. Big SS amplifiers are`nt "always" better(given the particular speaker load)

The Chalice is really a quite special case( massive power supply surplus and top transformers), it`s truly a massive iron fist in a velvet glove.

I believe many would be shocked if they were to compare it directly with their current SS amps, really surprised.
So Calloway you tell me that the Chaliche amps can DRIVE the Contriva better than the Tidal monoblocks. by the way i didnt characterize you my friend we just share opinions here, you have yours I have mine! ive been listening to the Contriva the last 4 years, with a dozen of amps and I am pretty sure I know what this speaker needs. Actually you never understand when a speaker is underdriven until you hear it properly driven!

Just my 2 cents!
argyro...'so calloway you tell me that.......'....that is exactly what keith decided in his comparison...that is why he bought the 'grail' instead of the tidal amps..i will assure you that my speakers are 'properly' driven...by amps that are as good as any out there ..SS or tube...by the way..i am sorry for using the word 'stupid' in my last post..' my bad'
I can fully appreciate the enthusiasm but when I start reading an indivual writing;

"'drive' these speakers as good or better then most every amp known....at any cost."

How do you know this? I doubt you have heard every amp with your speakers so your credibility really lacks writing such.

"why don't you read the review"

Are you serious? that's one person opinion and this reviewer did not have every amp combo within to hear. Has anyone even heard this specific set-up or any others the reviewer speaks of, maybe his set-ups suck. Individuals who seem to back up their purchase due to a review has always left me scratching my head and laughing.

It's greeat that you are enjoying your amps but give me a break.

Looking at these amps I'm still left scratching my head due to the cost being $80K, for what.

My Vac's are the same cost and they even left me scratching my head saying this absolutely rediculous but to me they look more substantial.

With so much money invested in gear I was shocked when I viewed your set-up, you may want to make some adjustments because it's the weakest link right now. In general having a designated room so you can truely hear the potential would be best. Looking at your picks that large wall unit in the middle of your speakers in general with the glass and tv alcove is just really bad, the large table in front of your speakers with a glass top is another no no and shocked that you would not know this.

I have my set-up currently in a living rm space which isn't ideal either and have always known it being the weak link but is night and day from yours but still know a designated room would be the way to go which I'm currently designing.

Some suggestions; if this is your only room I would recomend you get rid of the wall unit, if this is your only tv viewing area install a plasma on the wall, install a low component stand system "max 3 shelves high" HRS for example makes a nice one. Get rid of the big table out front.

P.S. Let up on the implying "BEST" because there is no best just different.

Enjoy!

Argyro, I think 50 watts from a tube amp can be very powerful, but I certainly agree with your statement, "Actually you never understand when a speaker is underdriven until you hear it properly driven!" I certainly have not had the opportunity to hear all the amps you have, however. All that I can really say is that my Contrivas Dicera SEs have responded well to the power of the BMC M1's and clearly revealed slight tweaks in my system, including putting the StillPoints Ultra SSs under them.