to bi-wire or not?

Looking for advice on whether to bi-wire my Joseph Audio RM22si speakers.  Am currently running Acoustic Zen Satori mono cables which I love.  My local dealer tells me moving to bi-wire cables (either Satori shotgun or Hologram II) will make a huge improvement.   I have always been under the general impression that unlike bi-amping, bi-wiring is not all that beneficial - but I may be way off base.

Thoughts?  
vinylbliss
Post removed 

I have Joseph Audio Perspectives.  I talked to Jeff and he said I would be better off spending on better single run and than use a good jumper.  I went with Cardas Clear speaker wire and Cardas Clear jumpers.  Recently moved to mono blocks and decided to located amps closer to speakers to shorten speaker wires.  I sent my existing Cardas Clear back to Cardas and had them reconfigured into a true shotgun set of cables.  After making the move there maybe a little more detail but really hard to tell.  In the end not sure it is worth the extra cash if you don't already have the cable.  

All the speakers I’ve owned that had a no wire option benefited from them being bi wired . Some more than others. Usher be 718 was a totally different speaker