to bi-wire or not?

Looking for advice on whether to bi-wire my Joseph Audio RM22si speakers.  Am currently running Acoustic Zen Satori mono cables which I love.  My local dealer tells me moving to bi-wire cables (either Satori shotgun or Hologram II) will make a huge improvement.   I have always been under the general impression that unlike bi-amping, bi-wiring is not all that beneficial - but I may be way off base.

Thoughts?  
vinylbliss

I have Joseph Audio Perspectives.  I talked to Jeff and he said I would be better off spending on better single run and than use a good jumper.  I went with Cardas Clear speaker wire and Cardas Clear jumpers.  Recently moved to mono blocks and decided to located amps closer to speakers to shorten speaker wires.  I sent my existing Cardas Clear back to Cardas and had them reconfigured into a true shotgun set of cables.  After making the move there maybe a little more detail but really hard to tell.  In the end not sure it is worth the extra cash if you don't already have the cable.  

All the speakers I’ve owned that had a no wire option benefited from them being bi wired . Some more than others. Usher be 718 was a totally different speaker 

@nonoise Not sure I would change a thing.  that is a pretty heavy solid silver cable you have for your highs and it makes sense that the dynamic portions of the music benefit from it.  

The only reason to use the same speaker wires for both sets of a bi-wire is OCD.  If it sounds great, don't change it.

Jerry

Even when I've done asymmetric biwire, it's still been better than single wire. Just don't go TOO far off design principles or lengths between the two. For a while I used a 6 ft AQ Mont Blanc (12 AWG copper) on bottom and a 7 ft KE-4 (15 AWG silver) on top and it sounded great, competing on par with the more expensive AQ Redwood symmetric biwire. 

To those who say absolute symmetry is required - that "perfectly symmetric" signal is going through two TOTALLY different sets of drivers and crossover parts anyways. 

I've moved on to symmetric biwire and its great, but like I said I'll still take most asymmetric biwires over single wire.