Tonearm suggestions

I was thinking about a rega rb1000 for my Palmer 2.5 table and Benz ace cart. I have a rega mount on the table and I want to stay in the 2000-2500 range. Thanks everyone!
sonorous1
If you are considering the RB1000, you might want to take this advice posted over on Vinyl Engine:

"Re: Rega RB1000 over RegaRB700

post by zharca ยป 18 Apr 2012 18:37
If you are thinking of buying a top Rega arm like the 1000 then it may be worth waiting a while because the new 303 arm tube is going to find it's way into the rest of the range and it should make a big improvement as it really is a much better design.

If you take a look at Paul Miller's graphs, the 303 now measures better than the 1000, so if a "1003" version arrives with the new armtube plus the RB1000 stainless base and wiring it should be a very good arm indeed."
The best way for you is an origin live, i have a conqueror mkII with VTAF from Pete Rigle (see the review on 10 audio )and as Jerry said it's addictive )i have never spent so much time listening to music since i have this arm. You can find one in your price on the origin live site, they sell second hand old model.