Top Ten Interconnects of all time...

A tip of the hat to FERRARI...(and to those great auto's!). I have enjoyed the "Top Ten" threads...So,.. What is you favorite Interconnect cables of all time? I will start this off with the following candidates...Wireworld Gold Eclipse III, Cardas Golden Reference, Nirvana S-L and S-X, Nordost Quattrofil..and the rest is up to you.
whatjd
MMakshak -

I have the Oritek X2 and the Virtual dynamics Revelations - The X-2 is good, the VD is great!

Neil
LOd015, I looked at the site of Virtual Dynamics. Just looking at the technology, it sounds expensive. Although I don't have the luxury of having both interconnects, Ori assures me that he has thought of at least 10 things that most cable companies haven't. He also doesn't believe in expensive products(which, given my finances, I also believe). What price are we talking here? Ori says that, and I believe-based on my own observations, that just a little of his interconnects are enough to have its effect on a system. So, therefore(it had nothing to do with price-yeah right!) I paid around $329 for 2 feet. I would suggest(and this doesn't come from Ori) that you try the X-2 from the digital player to whatever.