Turntable Decision

So, I want to try a spring isolated turntable. Considering a SOTA Sapphire, Michell Gyro SE or Orbe, or used Linn Sondek LP12 (90's edition). Will be in one of two systems: Herron phono pre-Conrad Johnson pre- Pass amp - B&W speakers; or Parasound Halo JC3+ phono pre, Raven Osprey integrated, Harbeth speakers.

Thoughts based on real life experience?

Thanks.

-GAR
gareents
@gareents, Agree that the Schick arms aren't the best match. I've read many comments implying that the longer versions are much preferred and you'll want a shorter arm with the Sota. The Schicks also tend to be paired with heavier vintage cartridges like the SPU series, or the Denon 103s of any vintage. 
When I discussed arms with Donna at Sota(~12/2019-1/2020 SME and Jelco were the safe/popular matches. But she was comfortable with many others & had made armboards for most.  

I've only heard Graham arms on Basis tables, so no opinion on that. 

Beyond my Audiomods V, the arms I'd consider upgrading to would be the Kuzma 4Point 9" or a Schroeder. 

@mijostyn, no I don't hear any tone warble with my vacuum hold-down, which works great with no fussing required, unlike many fiddly more expensive alternatives. But I can't recall any tone warble when I had SP10MkII w/EPA-250 arm either. I'm not suggesting anyone experiment with dimes to hear something we all want to avoid ;-) I'll take your word for it regarding the theory.
In my head, the vacuum and Reflex clamp combine to contribute to the solid ease, relaxed nature and black background from LP to LP. Hope that helps. Cheers,
Spencer
@sbank , Of course you don't here a warble with vacuum hold down. That is my point. Reflex clamping is a close second. The issue with reflex clamping is, recurrent use may cause cracking of the label and it does not work well with 200 gm records. I suggest the penny or dime experiment with a test record because it is easy to hear the warble. With music things get a lot more complicated. It is harder to hear the speed irregularity but it is there and even worse because warps are more acute than the warp you make with a dime. 

The 4 Point 9 is an excellent arm and I know for a fact Sota has installed one on a Cosmos.
Another vote for Sota. I've had a Sapphire for 23 years, and am upgrading to a Nova VI as soon as they build it. 

I've always thought of the Sapphire as pretty versatile as far as arm compatibility. I've had a classic Well Tempered arm and a Moerch DP-6, and both have sounded great (though there are clearance issues with the Moerch). For years, SME arms were the most popular, not sure if that's still the case.

I've been running a Sumiko Blackbird cartridge for years, and have loved it. It's a great tracker, very musical, and versatile enough to play anything well. 
Michell Gyrodec or if you can afford it Michell Orbe which are evergreens on which Michell always offers effective upgrades.
Moreover, thanks to the customized arms, almost all the arms on the market can be applied, they are easy to adjust and do not require adjustments over time, keeping the calibrations very stable; this is why for over 30 years I have preferred Michell to others.
As for the isolation of the feedback, no problem even installing the turntable a few centimeters from a 15 "woofer