Tweeter life

My guess is after 10 yrs, best to buy new ones.
I have some 17 yr old Millennial tweeters, 1 has gone bad, the other on the way out.
I got some good years out that tweet. My suggestion/advice is this< If the tweeter is over 10 yrs and has served well, do not buy replacement voice coils for $50 each,,Go ahead and buy brand new tweeters. 
The Excel midwoofers are working as new.
Its the tweeters which take a  beating, as the components are delicate and sensitive.
This is my advice, 
mozartfan
mozartfan, AFAIK ferrofluid in tweeters is used for damping and cooling.  It has nothing to do with type of the magnet.  Neodymium magnet tweeter might be designed with or without ferrofluid.

The fact that magnets "lose some power over time" speaks against replacing them, because other speaker magnets (midrange and woofers) lose some power as well.  I would rather lose some efficiency than risk unbalanced sound.
this one?

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/seas-soft-dome-tweeters/seas-excel-t25cf-002-e0011-millennium-tweeter/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1qL6BRCmARIsADV9Jtb3LV5tzck5ZGy4hoktbabo5NS8aNdE2QZ_HdjTcJbyahoVUVVClEEaAhrxEALw_wcB

madisound is a great source, you might call them.

replacing tweeters is easy, IF you can get at them. surface screws very easy, careful separation from enclosure, there is probably a sealing material you want to avoid damaging if possible.

proper sound proof seal at their perimeter when re-installing is important, ask madisound about that. you can buy sheets of gasket material at auto supply stores, cut your own circle. if they can block air and oil getting out of valve covers, they can block air around drivers.
I havea  set on the way,, Tech geek says mine are slightly unbalanced = a  bit worn,, Am selling the pair for,,ohhh $300, half price.