Upgrade to my system - Speakers maybe

I have been a long time reader, first time I am posting.  This will be my first upgrade in a while..  Other than Roon it has been like 6 or 7 years since I bought anything other than a Sonos for a bedroom.  

My current system is:

Rega P3-24 w/ Elys2
Rega Brio R
Marantz NA7004 Network Player
Revel Performa3 M106s with Revel stands
Sunfire HRS 8 Subwoofer
Streaming from a Mac via Roon

Room is 13' x 20' with 8' ceilings.  

Not sure if I should get book shelf speakers or bigger speakers.  They need to take up same amount of space.  Speakers now are like 3' from the back wall.  Size needs to be about the same.  I will be too close to the speakers if they are out any further.  

I listen to everything except hip-hop and country.  This is audio only.  I have a separate home theater. 

My budget is $6-7K. Maybe more if I can sell the Revels.  I can go higher if something wows me but I don't want to.  I did listen to one speaker, the Revel 126BEs.  Seemed like the obvious choice.  Way too metallic sounding.  I hated them.   

sunujing
@steve59 Since it was local pickup I didn't even look at the images.  That is a big scratch. 

@ebm I will pass on the 19 hour one way drive for a pair of speakers with a huge scratch in them. 

@audiokinesis I am not in love with the look of them.  I am intrigued by any best in show and I like the sensitivity.  Not ruling out but will explore other options first

@rocray  Thanks!  Fire V2 looks like an option. 

I am heading over to Verdant Audio for a demo tomorrow to listen to a few speakers.  Will report back.  

Decision made.  Visited Verdant yesterday in Jersey City.  Not ideal as demos are in his apartment and have to be in the morning.  I brought my Rega and listened to several Verdant products, Scansonics and he had a pair of Revel M105s for comparison.  

Easy.  Hands down, Nightshade 1.  Once I heard them, took about 10 minutes to decide.  Soundstage is bigger.  They give more detail and the sound was fuller than with the Revels.   

Picked up a pair of demos for $6K he had from a review.  They are the same size as my M106s so I am using my Revel stands.  Only thing is I need to get a rubber pad or something to hold them in place.  They are a lot lighter than the Revels and I worry they will slip off the stands from the vibrations.  Something with a little grip. 

Spent last night listening to them and I think they sound better in my room than during the demo.  

Thanks for everyone's advice.  Am still going to get a better cartridge and 2nd sub.